2104 Boulevard, Colonial Heights, VA 23834
2.6

I go into the little caesars on the boulevard and Colonial Heights Virginia. There was no type of greeting at all.

When my order was taken I asked if there a cheese pizza is available. And he told me 30 minutes. They had only one Box and look up a Roni and the warmer and that was for someone else. The manager there a black female… rolled her eyes and did not greet me either.

She could have came out and said I do apologize you all about the wait but your pizza will be up shortly. But for them to have no pizza ready at all. Either they are understaffed or the staffed aren't doing their job. So because that was my favorite little caesars spot to go.

I no longer even want to get Little Caesars Pizza at this point. I'm certainly going to post about the foolishness on Facebook as well. This is the type of pizza place that was convenient for me at times for my kids. But I'd rather make my own pizza or either just go to another pizza place.

Please tell the young lady there that she meets to also wear a hat or either a hair net while she is making the pizza and also taking them out the oven. This is the manager we're talking about here. This is the 3rd time that I've seen it.. And also on a cell phone.

So I'm not really sure what kind of staff you all are hiring. But it's very disappointing with customer service has gone down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Customer Care.

Preferred solution: You all need to put undercover transfer employee there at that location on the boulevard in Colonial Heights Virginia. So you can get in on hands in experience Of the actual customer service there that is given and also how the staff operate. .

Little Caesars Pros: Value of pizza price, Convience.

Little Caesars Cons: Parking is bad, Employees always on phones, No greeting.

• awfulexperience