Featured Not resolved

Went into their store in Miles City, MT.Ordered 2 pizzas & crazy bread.

One pizza wasn't ready so they asked if I minded waiting 12 minutes. No problem. I waited in my truck about 15 minutes, went back in only to be told it would be another 10. Again no problem.

Take my pizzas, put them in my truck and get on the highway for the 75 mile drive home. This is Montana after all! Open the box and was slightly shocked. Called them immediately.

They took my name and number and advised a manager would call me the next day. Here is it, 1 1/2 weeks, 3 calls to the store, 2 emails and 1 phone call to Corporate and even 1 message via Facebook messenger later and nobody has bothered to even contact me! The call to Corporate, I was assured that the message would go to the franchisee and not the store. Made no difference since I still haven't had any follow up.

I am the GM of a well know brand hotel and my Corporate office gives us 48 hours to respond or else we get fined $150! Obviously not the case with Little Caesar's! Would you say these were slightly overbaked? Who would look at these and think these are acceptable?

The excuse was they were short staffed.

There is no excuse for inferior product.A longer wait for an acceptable product I get but not this!

Review about: 2 Deep Dish Pizzas Crazy Bread.

1.5
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments