Verified Reviewer

7/11/2020 stood in line outside at around 5:30 pm to order pizza. When it was my turn the cashier had no mask on , the person cutting pizza had mask below his chin and no gloves on.

I had to ask why she and wasn't wearing one ~ she gave me a bit of a hard time until I sad maybe we should ask the manager~ then she spoke up and said her mask was in the back and would I like her to go get it~ I said yes (mean while I'm talking less than 2 feet from her face before she gets her mask ~ trying to emphasize to her that I have a weak immune system (I was wearing a mask), then I pointed out to her about the food handler not having a face covering on ~ she promptly instructed him to put his on mean while I was waiting for my pizza another customer pointed out that he was not even wearing gloves. I love my pizza and do want it to be handled safely as possible.

If I had not spoken up ~ this employee would have never put on a mask. this is in South Bend Indiana on Ireland road.

User's recommendation: be extremely cautious ~ no one is really out to protect the customers except the customers them selves.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Little Caesars Pros: Nice regular workers.

Little Caesars Cons: You may contract covid 19 and have to go on a ventalator, You may contract covid 19 and need to be put on a ventilator.

Location: 1225 E Ireland Rd, South Bend, IN 46614