Verified Reviewer

I confirmed earlier at 1:00 pm 7-22-2021 store was open. They said only taking online orders (phone ran for 15 minutes before they would pick up).

I said fine would put in order later. Went online around 4:30 pm and onlines were down. Tried to call no answer. West Chicago, Illinois store.

I then went online to next closest store in Hanover Park, Illinois, it would only allow orders for 7-23-2021. This is not customer service, by the way when you call it says you can talk to someone to place an order but when you talk to them, they say online orders only.

I know hiring is tough but i bought pizzas all thru the pandemic and had no problems, now you have a problem. Terrible just terrible.ondond

User's recommendation: don't bother ordering.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Website.

Little Caesars Cons: Customer service, Talk to nobody.

Location: 151 West Roosevelt Road, West Chicago, IL 60185

Comments

#2038009

Go elsewhere.. What's the problem.

#2039480
@PissedConsumer2038009

this is a complaint site , I am complaining, this is not exceptable service, if they are closed , say so on phone. I even called to confirm they were open.

#2039567
@linda mil

I think they mean try to go to a place with better service. Not go to another website.

#2054642
@linda mil

It is acceptable, not exceptable. You deserve what you get.

Little Caesars Reviews