1.9
Quality of Food

The first time I got wings there I thought they accidentally gave me the wrong wings (maybe spicy buffalo wings) so I tried a 2nd time, directly stating to them I think they accidentally gave me the spicy buffalo because I can't handle spicy due to digestive issues. They said they would make sure I get the BBQ not the spicy buffalo.

BUT it was just like last time. Therefore I can only assume their BBQ is Spicy BBQ with absolutely no forewarning. No respectful place does that to a person. Even on their website they say sweet with just the right amount of bite - covered with peppercorns and spicy is not sweet and it's not a "bite" it's spicy.

Why offer a BBQ versus a spicy buffalo if it's spicy too.

I tried to contact their customer service, but when you click on customer service on their website, nothing happens, it just refreshes the same page. When I click on the survey it brings me to a non-secure sight with warnings from google.

They obviously are not customer oriented and obviously do not want any feedback from customers. So disrespectful for not warning an item is spicy, poor selection for not offering a true sweet BBQ, and extremely poor customer service and they do not allow a way to contact them via their website.

Review about: Little Caesars Chicken Wings.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: update their website and call it Spicy BBQ not just BBQ.

I liked: Cleanliness of locatoin, Pizza.

I didn't like: False advertisement.

Comments