3.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went into Little Caesars in Red Deer ALBERTA, Canada and ordered a supreme pizza. It is advertised as $9.50 plus tax.

Twice now I have been charged $10.50 for my pizza. When I said it is advertised at $9.50 the person on which by the way is the same person that overcharged me before said his till says $10.50 and that is what I have to pay. I also notice that both of the tills have a different price. I know this because when the one staff member used the other till the price was what it is still to this day the advertised price.

I am upset because they are using a till with the wrong price and are using it only at night not during the day hours. I feel if it is advertised for $9.50 PLUS TAX THAT IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE, NOT WHAT A CASHIER WANTS IT TO BE.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Little Caesars. The most disappointing about little caesars supreme pizza from Little Caesars was not offering what they advertise and being overcharged 3 times Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Little Caesars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Little Caesars to other companies on our site.

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1237477

WTF is a till?

Alberta, Canada #1237465

One more thing i asked for an extra ingredient and those cheap people charged me 50 cents for that and i said that was too much and they still charged me 50 cents this is not fair.

Alberta, Canada #1237463

On and she said the $1 was the tax. Pizza is food it should not be taxed, this is my first time ordering by myself and i just started college and was charged tax.

Food is never tasked you morons.

Get it straight.

to Anonymous #1242800

groceries aren't taxed, fast food is

to Anonymous #1354877

no you ***, tax is charged on hot, prepared food.