3.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Went into Little Caesars in Red Deer ALBERTA, Canada and ordered a supreme pizza. It is advertised as $9.50 plus tax.

Twice now I have been charged $10.50 for my pizza. When I said it is advertised at $9.50 the person on which by the way is the same person that overcharged me before said his till says $10.50 and that is what I have to pay. I also notice that both of the tills have a different price. I know this because when the one staff member used the other till the price was what it is still to this day the advertised price.

I am upset because they are using a till with the wrong price and are using it only at night not during the day hours. I feel if it is advertised for $9.50 PLUS TAX THAT IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE, NOT WHAT A CASHIER WANTS IT TO BE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Supreme Pizza.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Not offering what they advertise, Being overcharged 3 times.

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1237477

WTF is a till?

Alberta, Canada #1237465

One more thing i asked for an extra ingredient and those cheap people charged me 50 cents for that and i said that was too much and they still charged me 50 cents this is not fair.

Alberta, Canada #1237463

On and she said the $1 was the tax. Pizza is food it should not be taxed, this is my first time ordering by myself and i just started college and was charged tax.

Food is never tasked you morons.

Get it straight.

to Anonymous #1242800

groceries aren't taxed, fast food is

to Anonymous #1354877

no you ***, tax is charged on hot, prepared food.