1742 Greensburg Ave, North Versailles, PA 15137
3.0

On Wednesday, August 29th at approximately 7:45pm, I placed 2 orders. First was 2 pepperoni deep dish and an order of Italian Cheese Bread.

Second was 2 regular pepperoni, 1 pepperoni deep dish, 3 orders of wings and 2 orders of crazy bread with 3 marinara sauce. We waited for over an hour. Somehow the order was erased from the screen. Anyway, took food home and 3 people ate the reg oep, 3 people ate the deep dish.

Over the night the three people who ate the reg pep pizzas threw up and had diahrea. I called the store the next day and explained the situation. For the next three days I wad given the run around and.finalky spike to Alan who rudely informed me that no refund would be given.

I explained to him that he wants to loose a good custimer, who eats from his establishment at least 2 times per week, at 45.oo to 60.00 everutime, over a 45.00 refund. Needless to say wr will not be eating Luttle Ceasar's anymore and will be driving the extra miles to Pizza Hut.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Poor Customer Care