Verified Reviewer

1.5

I visited my hometown Little Ceasers over the weekend and have never had a problem up until this visit. I ordered what I needed and went to pay for it and the machine approved my card but didn't show on their end.

I did this 4 times. Three times with my debit card and 1 time with my credit card because they were saying it had to do with my card. I had plenty of money on both and they charged my debit card 3 times and my credit card once and I never received my pizzas. They told me unless I had cash I could get them but there was nothing they could do on their end because it wasn't showing in their transactions that I had paid even though it had come out of my accounts and I showed them it did.

I was disgusted with the poor customer service they had and will not ever be returning to this location or any other location.

This did me in. I'm surprised they are still in business with the employees they hire.

User's recommendation: It's better to pay more for pizza from another pizza business than Little Ceasers.

Little Caesars Pros: Reasonably priced.

Little Caesars Cons: Poor customer service, Horrible treatment by rude employee.

Location: 906 North Morton Street, Franklin, IN 46131

Comments

#1972183

Telling you something that you did not want to hear is NOT the same as rude. GROW UP CHILD>

#1972324
@Dewain

I was charged on my account and they were being completely rude about the whole situation. So how about you grow up and if you don’t like what someone post then don’t comment at all.

#1973178
@PissedConsumer1972324

Take your own advice. If you do not want feedback do not post on a public forum.

#1973311
@Chardae

You guys have nothing better to do than this. That’s sad!

#1973339
@PissedConsumer1972324

NO what is sad is you going on a public forum and throwing a temper tantrum when someone exposes you.

#1973177
@Dewain

Do not blame the OP, their parents did not teach them right from wrong. I agree that it is them acting like a child who needs to grow up, not you.

They are mistaking not getting what they want as rude. Kids these days.

#1973183
@Dewain

I was also so angry at them that I beat up my grandmother after arguing with her. She ended up with a broken jaw.

I hit her with her own cane.

She us pressing charges. Thanks to Little Caesar I am now facing criminal charges

#1973340
@Alexandra W

So because you are angry at Little Caesar you hurt your defenseless grandmother. That is even more sad than people commenting and telling you that you are wrong for mistaking no as rude.

#1973493
@Chardae

Like I said you have nothing better to do. If you bothered to read my post you would see that I only hit her because was angry at Little Casears

#1972182

Well if they are going to charge you four times for the same food and not give you the food because they are lying about your cards not going through that is how they stay in business.

#1972325