It happened today January 5 at the new falls store in Levittown pa. They served raw cheesy bread to my 8 year old son.

Then I explain it to a none serve safe employee mind you there’s are NO SERVE SAFE WORKING RIGHT NOW AT YOUR FRANCHISE. The food was raw she then called the manager or owner he/she said no refund only replacement of the raw food? So now I’m upset because the young girl said my manager said don’t come back to our store. Then tossed the money on the counter.

I’m a chef 25 years AND NEVER DELT WITH FOOD SERVICE WORKERS AND MANAGERS LIKE THIS. Not all customers are right but I have and had proof.

Another parent in there also said it was raw! Hope no one get sick from raw product from your franchisee!

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Cheesy Breadstick.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Are you kidding no wonder why your food is raw and you and your staff are disrespectful! Look how you just addressed a matter of raw food for an 8 year old!

And also my bad my typical kid just like others eat kid friendly food !! Wow way to go !!

Grow up and get out of business your mannerisms and customer service are Atrocious as your food! I still pray to god no child, or anybody gets sick!!!

to Pissed #1627650

Well if you have that kind of attitude here, it makes me worried how you treat your customes.

SlowLizard668
to Pissed #1630918

I don’t know who the *** behind this little Ceasers page but it all makes since no wonder your staff is under paid and over worked and rude as ***

You must not be a very good chef if you're coming to us for food.