Little Caesars - Review about Cheese Bread from Weatherford, Texas

I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total of 50 min , turns out that I was getting charged 10.99 for my three meat treat when it's price is 8 dollars , we'll I got the difference back and am happy with that , so Ive notice they had a sign up that said I would get a 5 dollar gift card if my recipt wasn't accurate and they "what appeared to be manager "didn't want to give me back the old recipt to cover it up and now I'm finally home after being on the icey road since 1:30 and now it's 5:00 and I was gonna eat my Italian cheese bread and its raw...I'm pretty sure that ain't Good for one to eat raw dough .

I'm more and frustrated , sine after today friday February 27 2015 , my family's pizza Friday was ruined thanks to the people working the little Ceaser in weatherford tx,zip code 76085.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cheese Bread
Review category
Fast Food
review #601416

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Little Caesars? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Little Caesars. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Little Caesars.
Filing a new complaint about