Atascocita, Texas
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

We ordered bread tonight to go with our pasta we made and this wire was coming out of the bread! What if my kids would have eaten it!? Or if we decided to reheat it in the microwave!!!

Review about: Little Caesars Bread.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

You think your kids are *** enough to eat a giant wire coming out of a piece of bread? haha wow! As their mom you should at least pretend you have more faith in them.

to Anonymous #1096874

You are an *** did I say they ate it? Isn't this for complaints? I don't need your smarts *** comment.

to Anonymous #1097892

I think you need to learn how to read, this person never said your children ate the wire, they just said you have no faith in your children if you think they are *** enough to eat something that has a wire sticking out of it. Learn how to read before you go around calling people idiots. This site also allows people to respond to your complaints, if a response is going to hurt your feelings than this is not the place for you.

VRod82
to Anonymous #1097890

Besides my children are now in a foster home, I unfortunately got angry at them and started hitting them, my neighbor called the police on me and CPS was involved and put my children in a foster home.

If you heated it in the microwave, chances are you would have burned your entire community down, destroyed the cable tv grid, resulting in americans being unable to gaze thoughtlessly at their favorite cartoons and set off black riots across the nation, triggering mass looting and an economic collapse and global war over food, fuel water and land.Chances are your kids would have been raped or murdered by the lawless bands of savages that evolved from a complete destruction of all government controls.

Nuclear war would ultimately ensure destroying 92.383% of human population as well as most other animal and plant life from the resulting nuclear winter.

Or, your microwave might have just thrown a few sparks.Either way, it's a good thing you caught it.

to Anonymous #1096875

*** you for talking about my kids!