Review about Little Caesars Pizza from Bentonville, Arkansas
Bought pizza and got home took a *** and noticed black spot in crust. Looked closer and was a large green fly. This is not right!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Little Caesars 1113- C Silas Creek Pkwy Winston- Salem, NC. 336- 750- 0888 is Consistantly rude from order to pickup. On top of that they served raw dough for their..."
- "Just saw this image of an *** at the store I frequent once a week. Davenport location. I tried 52804 and 52803 zipcodes and neither one worked. Im certain this..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "This is a shout out to Fallas store in calumet city . The managers are the worst I ever met . All of them have no idea what they are..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."