Review about Little Caesars Pizza from Washington, North Carolina

Went to Little Caesars June 18th 2016 order a pepperoni pizza when I got home open the pizza box and I have more cheese and sauce at the top of the box around the edges like someone had dropped the pizza I'll call the store and talk to a manager until the my pieces look like they've been dropped and she said that she had to defend herself and said no one drop the pizza

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Little Caesars Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #868313

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Little Caesars? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 26 #1177939 Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

I went to Little Ceasars on FRI. June 24, 2016 - @1:23pm Store location Upper Darby, Pa. 19082 - @ 1550 Garrett Road - Barclay Square. I ordered a Deep Dish Pepp Pizza & was charged 10.60 - It was on sale @ 7.00. Two things - One - I was overcharged & two - I did not get pepp. only lots of cheese and very little sauce. The cashier could not speak english and then the cook/owner? came out.. I said I did not want the pizza and he said he was already cooking it. What a ripoff. The customer b/4 me was still waiting and complained of the wait time. I want my money back. I am NEVER spending my money again at Little Ceasars. Oh yes, the cashier charged me 6% sales tax. No tax on food is there?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.