4.1

5600 Rickenbacker

Bell, Ca. 90201

michae4lbucki1001@gmail.com

Dear Customer Relations:

I Am Currently Housed At The Shelter Named Above And, I Just Wanted To Extend My/Our Thankfulness For The Many Pizzas Delivered To Us, (Free Of Charge!); We Are A Facility Of About 300 Women And Men And We All Appreciate You Being Such A Blessing.

Truly, The Words Of Jesus Are "It Is More Blessed To Give, Than Receive" So, You Are Abiding In His Words. By The Way, You Are My First Choice When Thinking Of Pizza The Price, Quality, Service And Location Are Always Great. My Only Complaint Is, The Lack Of Hot Pepper Packets.

Thanks Again!

Have A Blessed Weekend!

Mike

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of little caesars pizza. Little Caesars needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned little caesars pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Little Caesars.

Comments

Recipient of FREE pizzas writes in to thank you, but then complains of lack of spice packets? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU GOTTA BE EFFIN KIDDING ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .