I am writing to voice my dismay at your commercial and #1 Dad. It is really disgraceful and causes me to totally avoid your pizza no matter how much I like it.

I wonder if the person who wrote this has children. Even the way the dad just about kneels with the pizza is so subservient. It is very sad that advertisers succumb to this type of idea and very well can lead to children who think that they are totally in charge. Perhaps that is why we have so many bullies.

This little boy is bullying his dad.

SO SAD. I hope that this will be removed soon.

Review about: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: advertising.

Comments

OMG! America's youth has all been corrupted, thanks to this pizza commercial.

you guys realize it's a COMMERCIAL, right? i wish i had this much free time on my hands

I am also upset about this commercial. I can't stand to look at it.

The father is obviously scared and nervous.

His face is even pouring sweat. It tell us who's in charge of this world.

Stopped buying pathetic ceasars pizza in favor of frozen. I can NOT abide by their hatred and disrespect for the AMERICAN father.

It is obvious that the person that sits at the head of the table and those that develop their advertising have a deep seated hatred for the family unit.

How far would this ad go if a wife/mother was disrespected like this? Not far I suspect!

I WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO A COMPANY VIA PURCHASE THAT SHOWS SUCH DISRESPECT, NEVER.