3.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

the Columbus Little Caesars on 4347 East Main St. phone number 614-231-8560 .

Had the worst service I have ever had the workers did not have the pizza ready we had to wait for over 10 minutes. They did not apologize and played around. There was no bathroom around and my son had to use the restroom also. There were other customers who also had to wait.

All these kids do not deserve a job until they no how to work the only one who seem to be doing anything was the cashier. I would never recommend this little caesars.

How ever the one where I live in Coshocton is very well staffed and friendly and service is great. So I was disappointed in this one and wanted to let them no so it could be corrected we do have family by this location how ever because of service they are looking for another location to go to even if it is a little further to drive because of service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Little Caesars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Little Caesars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Little Caesars to other companies on our site.

Comments