514 views
5.0

I live in a Indiana and have used your online app to order pizzas from where I live ( Sellersburg, Indiana and Franklin, Indiana ). Perfect service and good food, however someone stole my credit card information and used it at a Texas location twice.

I missed it the first time but caught it the second. It appears someone has hacked your system. I called the Texas location to let the store know that a piece of *** crook was stealing my information.

The response I got was “ Call your bank.” Wow great customer service you had a chance to catch a crook and your store could care less. I would hope someone would look into this and call me back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Customer Care.

Location: 11037 Shadow Creek Parkway, Pearland, TX 77584

Comments

#1950175

Today, I checked my cc online, and the same thing happened to me!! After ordering pizza from little caesar's, somebody made an unauthorized purchase of $325 dollars!!

I called them and they had no answers.

I asked them to explain to me if only they have access to my info or if Doordash as well?? My cc info is registered on their website but I was curious if the delivery company(doordash) had access as well.

I had the same thing happen yesterday they ordered 3 pizza's and 2 wings $30.31. I called the store in Deer Park, Texas where the order was picked up from and they told me to contact my bank for the fraudulent charge.

Why are they doing nothing to catch this person or persons? Somebody came and pick it up don't they have security cameras. And how was my account breached in the first place?

Who is responsible for securing their customers information on their site? Calling their Corporate office tomorrow and contacting my lawyer.

@Ishaq

Exactly! So upset Just discovered same thing happened to us, when logged in and it showed door dash delivering to someplace in Fl when were in Texas!

I had the same thing happened to me today 5 pizzas 30.26 charged to my account for pick up got a email alert called the store thats 8 hours away from where i live spoke to the manager of the little caesars and she cancelled the order and she returned credit to my account as well i got a confirmation email stating my order for the 5 pizzas and the 30.26 was cancelled she was very helpful i didnt need to call my bank because my card was not compromised the app is the one that gets hacked as long as you dont have your CC info saved in the app they cant use any information or buy anything using your credentials.

And for you people saying that it is obvious that you call the bank, consider this. The company has a responsibility to protect our information.

I shared my account information with no one, my email and password were not changed, yet someone was able to log in AS ME, and change information IN MY ACCOUNT, then use the bank information that the company agreed to keep safe, to order pizza in a store MILES from where I am! The money, yeah. I'll take that up with the bank.

But the security of customer information? That's the responsibility of the company.

Same thing happened to me! Only ordered at the store in my home town in Kentucky. Then somebody logged into my account and changed the phone number, nothing else, and ordered pizza in California while I was getting gas in Kentucky!

The store is correct. You ALWAYS call your bank for fraudulent activity, not the store.

#2062510
@PissedConsumer1698710

and you sound dumb and uneducated.

#2062529
@PissedConsumer2062510

They are not dumb and uneducated. That is how this works.

The credit card company deals with issues like this.

Maybe when you are old enough to have a credit card, you will know this. Till then ask your caregivers how this works.

#2062530
@PissedConsumer2062510

Also work on your English before calling one dumb and uneducated,

#2062523
@PissedConsumer1698710

I thought that as well.

If you want the charges reversed contact your bank like they say. It is that simple.

It is not rocket science.

Kids these days. They cannot use common sense.

Little Caesars Reviews