3705 W Cumberland Ave, Middlesboro, KY 40965

Hi, I have my suspicions that our local Little Ceasers is conducting foul play concerning "pocket money". When a place only request "cash only", what is a person to believe?

I placed an order for two extra cheese-cheese pizzas to be picked up at 12:pm. When I arrived early, I kinda knew it wasn't ready as I told the associate behind the counter. She proceeded to ring-up my order and I handed her my debit card. She went to the register but came back and offfered an apology that her machine was broken so, "I can only take cash".

Well, as usual, I don't carry cash and rebuttted with an offer of check or credit card but she still said "cash only" As my party was waiting for the pizza, I had no choice but to hit the ATM, needless to say, it costs me $2.50 in fees but, I returned and purchased the order. It will be my last order.............SAD, I love Little Ceasers pizza.

My deduction is, someone or all of the employees are skimming and pocketing from their employer and customers. It would be worth corporates time to investigate: 3705 W Cumberland Ave, Middlesboro, Ky 40965 606-302-5354.

Thanks,

Dana Turner

danaturner312@yahoo.com

423-300-9879

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Corporate Investigation..

Little Caesars Pros: Convenient, Affordable, Tasty.

Little Caesars Cons: Option of cash only.

Comments