Coming from the restaurant business myself years ago I would not want to work in your establishment.The commercial is giving a bad example to kids growing up.

It is giving kids the message that disrespecting your parents is fine when it is not. Whoever is working in your marketing department should be fired as President Trump would say. Along with the person who approved this commercial to go on the air. I am a parent and if my daughter treated me this way it would not be tolerated.

I do not know how others feel about purchasing food at your establishment in the future.

Please considered removing this commercial from the air as soon as possible.I appreciate you taking this time to look into this matter as I have taking the time to write to your company.

Review about: Little Caesars Commercial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I do, Commercial should be taking off the air.

Had an Experience with Little Caesars?

Comments

" President Trump would say"

Do you mean the same Trump that said he met with the president of the United State Virgin Islands.

Isn't he the president of the USVI?

I wish you snowflakes would stop internalizing this commercial. It's clear it strikes a chord with many of you because you.

It's not the commercial's fault that your own kids lost respect for you decades ago.