6018 Broadway Blvd, Garland, TX 75043
2.8

At 7:11 pm, July 9, 2019, I place what is usually a weekly online order at the Broadway store in Garland, TX. Store order ID #106020..

It was supposed to be ready at 7:31 pm, but since I hadn’t received my ready for pickup email I figured they were busy & waited. I never got that email, so I drove to the store, arriving at 8:10 pm. At 1st I was told they didn’t have an order for me. I tried to show her my emailed order confirmation, which she would not look at, saying I should have waited till I received the email saying it was ready.

I told her it had been an hour, and she told me I shouldn’t be taking it personal & I should be more forgiving. At that time I was the only customer in the store. She goes back to where the printed orders are on a board behind the pizza portal. At that time she shows it to another young lady who promptly goes & drops my wings, telling me it would be another 15 minutes.

Another gentleman comes in, she told him he also should have waited & they just dropped his wings in. As he sat down I asked him how long ago he ordered, he said 30 minutes. I finally got my order & asked if I could grab a drink for my time, & was told no, I would have to talk to her manager. Since I had already talked to her manager & other customers are in the store I took my order & left.

I’m a 67 yr old retired widow, caring for my 87 yr old mother. I don’t over react & stayed calm the entire time.

But, I have never been treated so disrespectfully or talked to in such a condescending way. I will not order from Little Caesar’s again, which probably is no loss to your company, but you should he concerned on how this store is being run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Chicken Wings.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Little Caesars Pros: Good food & ease or ordering online.

Little Caesars Cons: Rude & disrespectful customer service.

• RUDE MANAGER