Terrible hygiene and dirty counters. I went into Little Caesars to simply pick up a medium cheese pizza and breadsticks.

The gentleman behind the counter took my order, took my cash, was holding a dirty stapler in one of his hands and then he went back and took pizza out of the oven and handled it to put it in the box without washing his hands. I brought the pizza home because I was in shock that I even saw that. I did not contact the manager of that particular location as he was also doing the same things wiping sweat from his head, taking cash, and also getting food into boxes. Also, the breadsticks were shoved into the bag and they were on top of each other crushed.

We ended up ordering a pizza from NYPD around the corner and through that pizza out as no one wanted to eat it rightly so. I would like my money back but moreover I would like for you to train your employees so that the restaurant is up to code otherwise You are going to lose a lot of business and or get your doors closed

Comments

I ordered and paid for a cheese pizza at the Lawrenceville,Ga location. I then observed the guy who was at the register go into the kitchen and start to make the dough for the pizza.

He didn’t wash his hands or put on any gloves.

I then asked for my money back. Never will I go to a Little Caesar’s again.