5.0

I asked for my order to simply be replaced due to slices of the food the way it was cut and the employee didnt acknowledge me cubs the price of my food raising it up a dollar more stating it an hour to get my food so thats why it was cut improperly I asked why he then walked way from me then brought another employee to the window whom didnt state won they was and then he called the police on me stating he is not replacing my order done it was cut wrong because I took an hr to get the food. I showed police pictures and even they saw the crime of how my food looked.

I FEEL EMBARRASSED NOT TREATED AS A HUMAN BEING LABELED BY MY RACE AND DISGRACED WITH HOW I WAS HUMILIATED IN PUBLIC AT LITTLE CAESARS WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS AS WELL WHEN THE ORDER COULDVE BEEN REPLACED I WAS LIED ON STATING FOOD WAS THROWN HAVE VIDEO PROOF OF NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. I FEEL BAD ABOUT EVERY GOING TO LITTLE CAESARS EVERY AGAIN NO HUMAN BEING SHOULD EVER BE TREATED THE WAY I WAS JUST TREATED AND OTHER EMPLOYEES LAUGHED AT ME. HORRIBLE PLACE TO EVER TASTE I HAD TO LITERALLY GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT THIS IN VERY DISPLEASED. I SHOULDVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN I SAW THE FACILITY FILTHY AND TRASHY ON TOP OF THAT THIS THE SECOND BAD EXPERIENCE IVE HAD SINCE THE MOLD I HAD ON MY MARINARA SAUCES ABOUT A YEAR ASK AND YES THEY DID HAVE MY COMPLAINT ABOUT THAT.

BUT DID NOT WANT TO OFFER ME A REFUND. My POEPLE DO NOT EVER EAST AT THE LITTLE CESARS ON GUS THOMASSON IN MESQUITE TX 75150.

User's recommendation: DONT EVER EAT HERE.

Location: Wichita, Kansas