Verified Reviewer

2.2

I ordered on the app and went in 10 minutes later than the app said it would be ready by. When I entered the store, there were no orders in the portal and all employees were in the back.

When someone finally came up front, I asked about my order, she informed me it had just been placed in the oven and would take at least another 15 minutes and that they were out of the cheesy jalapeno dip I ordered with it. I asked for my money back and she told me she could tell them not to make it but I had to cancel my order online and request a refund. I called once and never got a call in two days then I called again and was told someone would contact me first thing in the morning. That was 2 days ago and I've still not received a call back or a refund.

The time I ordered from this same store before this terrible experience, they gave me a regular cheese pizza instead of the extra most bestest thin crust pepperoni I actually ordered but they closed by the time I got home and realized the mistake so I didn't pursue it. I'm very pissed off and still want my money back.

The poor management and lack of professionalism from this company is pathetic. I've almost completely decided to not return to any of their stores.

User's recommendation: Don't order from here on the app period unless you want to be to robbed.

Little Caesars Pros: Food isnt that expensive, Never had trouble really till now, Always fresh.

Little Caesars Cons: Horrible services, Lack of organization, Lack of professionalism, Non working staff, Cannot work in a timely manner.

Location: 1920 Hudson Bridge Road, Stockbridge, GA 30281