I placed an order online at the little Caesars on N. Dixie Drive in Dayton, Ohio on 06/26/18 and paid online.

The confirmation stated that my order would be ready @ 6:47 pm. I arrive @ 6:50 pm to an all dark store and a sign that said "Closed-Equipment Failure. That's all fine and well, but no one contacted me, and no email. It is what it is.

The website states they are open @ 11 a.m., I call @ 11:03 on 06/27/18, the guy who answers the phone, who doesn't identify himself, answers "Little Caesars, we are closed". I said that's fine, but I have an issue. I explain the situation, he asks me my last name, I tell him, I even tell him the order number. He says hold on, and then promptly hangs up on me..

No call back, no nothing. I just want my refund.

This whole experience has left a horrible taste in my mouth. PLEASE GET ME MY REFUND.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I would sue.

Try calling you bank and or financial institution. Perhaps you can do a charge back or cancel the transaction before it posts.

Hello, I work for Little Caesar Enterprises Inc. corporate office.We are disappointed to hear about your negative experiences and certainly never want our customers to feel taken advantage of.

To help us trace the alleged fraudulent transaction please provide the payment card type, number, expiration date and CVS code if applicable in reply to this comment. We will be sure to get the information right over to our transaction team. Please also include a phone number were you may be reached during business hours.We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in this matter.We are also making a case ID for future reference on this matter.

Case ID #LMJ32345502 Sincerely, - Caesar Enterprises Inc.Customer Response Team. 1 (800) 722-3727