Verified Reviewer

I was looking forward to pizza night with my 2 year old daughter From our favorite pizza place. I ordered just a pepperoni pizza and the pepperoni Italian bread.

As I pick up a slice of pizza and the Italian bread I noticed it was heavy and flimsy and I took a bite of both and it was doughy and the cheese on top was melted but the cheese underneath the cheese wasnt melted, the bottom was white and not even crispy at all....It was gross to say the least, my 2 year old even said yuck because I tried to giver her a tiny bite but I didnt want her to get sick so I just gave her a Piece of pepperoni. I lost my appetite and didnt even want to put it in the oven. I still have it if they want it and I can take a picture of it after you email me back so you know I still have it. I was really bummed because now I had to make dinner and I felt bad I disappointed my daughter.

It was a huge bummer and Im most likely not going to order delivery anymore and just have to go into the store to make sure its cooked. I tried calling the store but no answer and door dash also took awhile to order and wouldnt answer my text until after the time they were supposed to deliver which was 8:05.

Well I hope to get a refund after this please. Thank you for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pepperoni Pizza.

Little Caesars Cons: Pizza poorly made.

Location: 3740 S Kingshighway Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63109

Comments

#1917277

That happened to us before and the manager in charge said it was not her problem and was so rude. We didnt get a refund and let it go because my sis got so upset at how she just didnt care even tho she saw for herself so my sis thru the pizza at her face lol... In my sisters defense she normally would never do anything like this but we buried our grandmother that day whom she was super close too so she flipped out

Little Caesars Reviews