615 E Gibbs St, Del Rio, TX 78840

I order pizza at 12:38 was told it be ready in 15 minutes it’s already 1:16 and 2 employees have been arguing w me to park to the side cause my pizza is not ready one of them is the manager I told them I was going to wait at the window for my pizza very very upset . Got my order at 1:22 almost an hour after I called in my order and the reason it bothers me cause it’s not the 1st time this happens that’s why when they tell me it’ll be ready in 15 minutes I give them 10 more minutes. I expect some responsibility for who ever has it !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Little Caesars Cons: Manager not managing food preparation on time.

Comments

h.kitchener

Oddy, enough I found some food websites offering free recipes on how to make pizza in one's own home. Apparently, this kind of food is made with bread dough or so-called pizza dough found in supermarkets and all you do is add whatever condiments you prefer and then bake it in the oven.

Simple and costs much less than a pizza made in a retail fast food joint. This would avoid you having to wait in line for a pizza and thus further restraining any type of exercise you would get if you were to simply walk into the place.

All in all, seems like a good bet. Check it out via a websearch but not with Goggle, of course.