2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I’m not sure what has happened in a few weeks time but I can tell you that Woodstock location is pathetic. We had just started going back about 2 months ago only because we had been told at church it had really changed.

I have to admit it had! Employees looked professional, always smiling,so pleasant to talk to, welcoming and the food was hot and delicious . I was sold! Finally no driving 25 minutes to get my crazy bread and favorite pizza...my whole family started going again.

The two ladies (managers) were really amazing! I saw them every time we went, they always spoke to us and you could tell they had those teenagers turned around, before they were very rude and had no a lick of manners. I was really amazed, store was clean and always pizza! I was always laughing at the manager with short hair she was the funniest person and you could tell she loved her job...I don’t think I could do it myself!!!

Those two ladies made you want to go and get food and visit!!! Then last Tuesday almost a week ago, I had circle meeting at church, I went to the store to get my 4 cheese pizzas . I pulled up and it was a mess!! Cars everywhere, people trying to leave the drive thru line, I had to park at the end of the store next door ...I couldn’t imagine until I walked in!

The young lady who I have always seen smilecand happy had tears coming down her face. People were very upset, there was no one but her and she was not able to help anyone! She told everyone the manager would not come up and get her drawer, she could not ring up no one! There were no pizzas, no help and no one explaining what was going on!

Then a lady who had spoke to the young girl said ..they two ladies that were here are gone!!!! The head manager transferred and the other wasn’t given this store it’s now that guy! And pointed !!! I could not believe that he was back!!!

When he was here before it was this way all the time! I didn’t even stay, I knew about this young man, my daughter had told me plenty about him! I will say this! To all parents, those with girls for sure!

Do not let them work there !!! My child has said a few other things as well he s known for being messed up at work as well! We are all going back to Bessemer yet once again. I have spoken to our pastor and he has told several other pastors that he has talked to other locations for our needs during vacation bible school and other activities!

It is very upsetting to know that a company of this size allows this and allows the kids and customers to have to deal with such nonsense. I tried to talk the next day to the manager on dayshift she told me she was sorry but there was nothing she could do for me, she said that it was the best they could do on a short notice!!! She said that he was not the best choice but he was the only choice!!!! I find that hard to believe if both managers are gone, one of them I felt could have stayed and ran it!!!

I have since found out the whole story! I think it’s sad and so does a bunch of us her in our little town, that y’all did them that way! A lot of us hope that you just go away and they put in something else.

Y’all ruined the best it has ever been there and I hope that those young people get out of that mess y’all have made! You lost a lot of customers and a lot of my respect as a company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Manager.

Comments