Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jul 08, 2021

I placed an online order(724)on May 26th through Little Caesars portal, never received my order (73.38$). Called customer service and got assured that the amount would get credited back onto my card within 7 business days.

Gave it 2 weeks and never received the amount. Called them again and again I kept getting reassured that within a couple of days I will see it on my account, nothing was ever reflected on my account. I called them again and spoke with a manager this time, and she explained that because it was an order through a store in Canada, it was taking this long!!! So she suggested I agree to a gift card rather and that it would be faster, which I did, gave her my mailing address in Canada and never received the card either.

To make a long story short, July 8th today, no credit and no gift card!!! Question remains, where is my money?!!!!

User's recommendation: Non ending story…will I ever get my money back?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Little Caesars Pizza.

Little Caesars Pros: Pizza.

Little Caesars Cons: Service and transperrancy.

Comments